Who should I write to:
Any decision to designate anchorages around Gabriola Island must be approved by the Federal Minister of Transport, Marc Garneau. The Minister of Fisheries and Oceans and The Minister of Environment and Climate Change should be involved too.
Note that postage is free when mailing a letter to a federal minister and written letters are much more effective than emails.
- Honorable Marc Garneau, Minister of Transport, House of Commons, Ottawa, Ont. K1A 0A6
- Telephone: 613-996-7267, Fax: 613-995-8632 EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Honorable Dominic LeBlanc, Minister of Fisheries and Oceans and The Coast Guard, House of Commons, Ottawa, Ont. K1A 0A6
- Telephone: 613-992-2848, Fax: 613-996-764 EMAIL: Min@dfo-mpo.gc.ca
- Honorable Catherine McKenna, Minister of Environment and Climate Change, House of Commons, Ottawa, Ont. K1A 0A6
- Phone: 613-996-5322, Fax: 613-996-5323, EMAIL: Catherine.McKenna@parl.gc.ca
Please send copies of your letters to GAFA for our files. You can reach us via email (email@example.com) or mail it to GAFA, Post Box 359, Gabriola, BC V0R 1X0